Saturday, August 6, 2011

Visitors

We had many very special people visit us at the hospital. Of course, I only got pictures of about half of them!

My mom and my sister were both in the delivery room with me again this time. I also was in the delivery room for both of my sister's deliveries. We have a picture on the couch at the hospital just like this at each child's birth.
Such a special time to share with your mom and sister!





My niece, Carly, is in love with baby Judson! She wants to visit him every morning when she wakes up! She loves to act like his mommy and take care of him. It is just precious!


What would we do without this sweet lady? Our neighbor, Johnnie Nell, is always there to help us out. When we found out we were being admitted to the hospital on Tuesday morning she ran up there and got John Turner and took care of him for the day so we didn't have to worry about him. She's one precious lady!


Our sweet friend, Courtney. She's missing her hubby, Andy, and their two precious boys in this pic though. Such a caring and thoughtful family! Always there to help you with whatever you need!


Erin and Chad minus sweet Harper Anne. Erin and I were pregnant together with JT and Harper. They are like brother and sister! Erin is having another baby girl in October. I know Charlee Kate and Judson will be best of friends too.


Jenny and Abigail minus her two sweet boys, Will and Drew, and her hubby Steven. Jenny's friendship is such a blessing to me! She always takes care of me and knows just what I need. She's my lifeline on mommy stuff! This is one sweet family!


Carlton's Aunt Linda is always around to spoil the boys!



There were so many more friends and family members that came by and checked on us. I wish I'd got pictured of everyone.

No comments: