Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hospital Vacation and Heading Home

I told Carlton at the hospital that I felt like we were on a little vacation. John Turner was with my mom being spoiled to the max, so all I had to do for two days was lie around and snuggle with this little bundle of joy!


Since my delivery was so much easier than last time, I was able to enjoy these first few days with Judson so much more than I was able to with JT.


Of course, I had to share some snuggle time with Daddy!





On Thursday morning, we were told we could go home. We enjoyed our mini vacation, but we were ready to bring our baby home and to hug and kiss his big brother!
We got him dressed in the special gown that Gran bought for him to wear home. She always buys a special gown for each grandchild to wear home from the hospital. He didn't seem to like it very much! Ha ha!


Big brother came to the hospital to help us bring baby brother home. (I'm going to write a whole post on how big brother is doing with the new baby when I have a chance) He really really wanted to carry the car seat!


I was so excited to take yet another precious baby boy home to my house!





Home Sweet Home!!


Our new family of four!



No comments: