Friday, August 26, 2011

My New Baby and Me


A sweet and precious friend of mine gave John Turner this book when Judson was born. It is going to be such a wonderful keepsake! It is basically a memory book that John Turner gets to make about himself and his baby brother.


It has places for John Turner to glue pictures of him, his brother and our family. He is all about being able to use the glue! He knows it is a special occasion if I am letting him use it all by himself!






It also has places for John Turner to draw pictures and show off his 2 year old artistic skills! It has questions for John Turner to answer about himself. His responses to the questions have been quite amusing!



Of course we had to take a break and build things with our crayons! He is such a boy! I mean I barely ever get him to even sit down and do arts and crafts with me!



John Turner is extremely proud of this memory book that he is making for him and his new brother!


No comments: