Sunday, August 14, 2011

First Day of School 2011

My big boy started back to school this past week. With all the changes going on around our house, I was worried about adding yet another change to his life right now. I was very worried about how he would adjust to being in a new classroom with new teachers.


I should not have worried at all! He did great! Once we got to his new classroom and he saw that his teachers had Bob the Builder on their door, he was just as happy as could be!



He recognized many of his friends from last year when he walked in. He also fell instantly in love with his new teachers, Ms. Alicia and Ms. Cathy. They are just precious and we both love them to death! I left him sitting at this table just playing with these fish. He didn't cry at all! He was such a big boy! It made it so much easier on Mommy to leave him! He just is getting so big on me so fast! I just can't stand that he is almost three!



We can already tell that this is going to be a great school year. I know he is going to learn so much!



No comments: