Thursday, December 27, 2012

Random Post

Just trying to upload some pictures from my phone that I want to have on my blog.
 
Carlton and I got a much needed day to ourselves the week before Christmas. My mom took care of the boys all day so that we could finish up last minute Christmas shopping. We even got sit down and enjoy a long lunch! It was such a nice day for us!
 
 
John Turner wanted to make treats for his little friends at preschool. I had seen these cute reindeer treats on Pinterest. I love the way they turned out! So very cute and a perfect treat for 3-4 year olds!

 
I also got to spend a fun night with friends during Christmas break. It is always nice to get a night out of the house and to just get to laugh and visit with your best friends!

 
The weekend before Christmas, we visited my Granny's house in Needham for the Turner Christmas. Here is a picture of Granny with her three grandchildren. She now also has 4 great grandchildren. I love this precious lady! There are not many like her!

 
While we were in Needham, Gran and the kids made a gingerbread house. I do believe that more candy went into their bellies than on the actual house!

 
We continued our annual tradition of riding around and looking at Christmas lights. John Turner asks to go every single night during the Christmas season. He is obsessed with houses that have a lot of blow ups. He begs for me to get some for him. FYI- I HATE blow ups!!!!

 
When it wasn't too cold, we have been able to enjoy some outside time together!

 
Just because I want to always remember this face! His brother had accidentally busted his lip and he was so unhappy about it!

 

No comments: