Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day

Well, in the words of John Turner at 4 1/2 years old, "Santa comes even if you are bad sometimes!"
Yep, I guess he is right! Santa was very good to us all this year!
 

 
Some of John Turner's favorite gifts this Christmas were: Magna-Tiles, big boy bike, remote control fire engine that shoots water(specific request!), wheel barrow with outdoor tools for working in the yard, case for his Leap Pad, and bubbles!








 
Judson's favorites this Christmas were: a piggy bank, Mickey Mouse and his car, Caterpillar rocker, a little iPod like music player, and a train.





Judson didn't really care to go look in his stocking after he found some MandMs to eat. Once he found those that was it for him! He did get some socks, utensils, and books in his stocking too!
 
John Turner loved his new Thomas movie, Fresh Beat Band CD, cool flashlight, candy, and underwear.




 
It rained all day and night on Christmas, so we had a lot of time indoors playing with our new toys!




 
I  have tried for weeks to get a picture of the boys in their little elf outfits. These are some that I have gotten.



My fave! Look what Judson did when I told him to go sit by his brother and smile for a picture!

 
Finally, an almost decent one! I am telling you, pictures with these two is a big job!!

 
Merry Christmas 2012!

 
And I can't forget to mention that these boys surprised me these really cool Ugg boots that I have been eyeing for a while now! Carlton and I got iPhone 5s last week and that was supposed to be our Christmas gifts to each other! Well, of course, he went and got me something else! Love that man to death!!!
 

No comments: