Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tunnel

Aunt Holly gave John Turner a very cool tunnel for his birthday back in September. Well, just recently this tunnel has become his new favorite place to be! John Turner LOVES this thing! He get inside and rolls over and over again. He just laughs and laughs. He also likes to put his "friends" inside and roll them around. I am sure that Barney and Elmo feel sick most of the time because they are rolled so much:-) He also has decided that snack time should be held inside the tunnel!



Now, this tunnel is a lot of fun during the day. But when Daddy comes home from work, it takes on a whole new meaning of FUN! John Turner's only rule is that Daddy has to be on the red end and he has to be on the blue end:-)

They will literally roll for hours in this thing!

This picture just makes me smile! What a fun Daddy!

John Turner screams "chase me, chase me" and "I'll get you" the whole time they are playing!

I love these two crazy, wild boys! They are my heart!

No comments: