Monday, December 27, 2010

The Watt Family of Three

...will soon be a family of four

And we just couldn't keep it a secret anymore!!

Carlton left for a hunting trip in South Dakota two weeks ago. I had an idea that I might be pregnant. So, I took a test the night after he left. Well, it was positive! I had to wait until he got home to tell him and it just about killed me! John Turner surprised Daddy when he got home by wearing this Big Brother shirt! Carlton and I are beyond excited about this new addition to our family! We told our families on Christmas day! It was the best Christmas gift ever! We are due sometime in August. It is still very early in the pregnancy. I will be going to the Dr. in January. I am feeling fine as of today. I feel a little nauseous at times and a little tired. Not sure if the tiredness is from being pregnant or from chasing John Turner around!

No comments: