Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Cookies with Gran

My mom has made homemade Christmas cookies with me and my sister each year for as long as I can remember! We don't really get to participate much anymore:-) It is all about John Turner and Carly these days! I am so glad that John Turner gets to make these precious Christmas memories with my mom!

John Turner had the best time making them this year! Last year he didn't really want to participate in the process! These year he was all up in it!! He loved picking out just the right cookie cutter.

Carly and John Turner learned how to work together to roll out the cookie dough.

Gran always lets you lick the extra icing! YUM!


They both did an excellent job decorating their cookies with the icing. John Turner decided his Christmas tree should be red!

And of course, no cookies is complete without the sprinkles!!

I think they tasted good! John Turner ate a ton of these things!

These two precious cousins do love each other very much! Even if they usually fight over everything! HAHA!

No comments: