Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010!

We have many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving holiday. This little turkey below is one of our biggest blessings for which we are extremely thankful!

John Turner and I are also very thankful for this sweet Daddy! He provides for us and takes care of us each and every day. He works hard so that I don't have to work. Being able to be home with John Turner these past two years is something for which I am truly thankful!


I love this little boy and I am so thankful that God chose me to be his mommy! He is my heart!!


I love our precious family of three! I am so thankful for all that we have and feel very blessed that I am sharing my life with them! We are also very thankful for all of our family and friends. We are very blessed to have such a big and loving family and an amazing group of friends around us!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

The Watt Family 2010

No comments: