Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Random Fun Catch Up

To celebrate the beginning of October, we put on our Halloween pajamas!


John Turner had his first after school play date this month. My friend, Meredith picked him up from carpool line and everything. He loved spending the afternoon with Sam!

 
Sometimes on Friday afternoons the boys and I have dates! John Turner chooses the fun activity and then the dinner spot. This night he chose to play at the playground and then head to Cracker Barrel for dinner.

I  have learned that if I want to spend time with my boys, I have to put on my camo and cap and head to the woods with them. This was us planting some deer fields one afternoon.

 
The boys favorite thing to do these days is to wrestle! They love it and laugh and scare me to death! Oh, being a boy mom is tough!





We started a new soccer season! We are now a Rush Pirate!


No comments: