Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Clowning Around


A few weeks ago, John Turner's class studied the letter "c". On Friday of that week they had a "c"ircus party to celebrate. All of the students dressed as "c"lowns for the party. They celebrated with "c"otton "c"andy and other "c"ircus treats!


I am so fortunate to be able to be at his school for fun days like this. I just love being able to see him in his classroom with his teachers and his friends.


Of course I only had my iPhone at school that morning so here are some pictures I was able to snap with my phone.


John Turner and his best bud since birth, Harper Anne posed for a pic for me!



This is how Mommy looks most mornings when I drop JT off at school. In my defense, Judson and I were headed to workout after that!



Sweet little Campbell gave me a cute clown pose!



Precious Zoe was just the cutest clown!



Jett, Harper, Laney, Lila and Riley are such sweet friends to John Turner!



No comments: