Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Celebration

Our precious friends threw us a celebration cookout last Saturday night! Not only did we celebrate the fact the Judson will be here in a few short weeks, we also celebrated the fact that John Turner will get to be a big brother soon! I loved that he and his friends were included in the celebration! Here is the cake that my sweet friend, Jenny, had made for the party.



Kelly and John hosted this celebration for us! They are truly the best friends ever! We have been friends for many years now! When we first met neither of us had children. They now have two precious boys and we are about to join them on that! Here is a picture of me and Kelly. I don't know what I would do without her in my life!



Here is a picture of some of my girlfriends at the party. That is not everyone but it was as close as I got to having all of the girls in one picture! This precious group of friends makes my life so much happier!



Here are just a few pictures of everyone enjoying the cookout.



The big brother and his friends also had a great time at the party!



Of course, they all brought some sweet gifts for Judson.



We had a fabulous time and feel so fortunate to have such an amazing group of friends in our life!

No comments: