Tuesday, July 19, 2011

36 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 36 weeks


Size of baby: a watermelon


Weight gain: 30 lbs


Maternity clothes: YES! running out of stuff that fits!


Gender: It's a boy- Judson Taylor Watt


Movement: All of the time! Very strong punches and kicks!!


Sleep: So hard to get comfortable and sleep these days!


What I miss: cute summer clothes, exercising, sleep


Cravings: fruit, Mexican


Symptoms: Major pain in my right rib! Some pains in my legs, feeling a little pressure--I have had no swelling so far in this pregnancy!


Best moment of the week: Having a cookout with our closest friends celebrating the upcoming arrival of Judson and the fact that John Turner is about to be a big brother!


--I will be getting a pelvic exam for the first time at my appointment on Thursday. I am excited to see if I have made any progress!




No comments: