Monday, February 7, 2011

Rabbit Hunting

Carlton decided that he would take John Turner on his first rabbit hunt last Saturday morning. This momma was a little concerned, but Carlton reassured me that he would take care of John Turner and that they would have so much fun doing this together. I agreed and sent them off at 7:00 Saturday morning! As you can tell from the picture above and the one below, Daddy was right! John Turner had a blast!! He didn't want to come home! BOO HOO!! They ended up staying until late in the afternoon.

I don't think that Carlton and John Turner actually did too much rabbit hunting. It looks as if they...

Threw rocks,


Played in mud puddles,



and walked around exploring the woods!


Both of them were so excited and happy to tell me about their experiences when they got home. I was happy for them, but also a little sad for myself. All I could think of was that in a few years John Turner will be leaving me every Saturday to go do fun stuff like this with Daddy:-( I am very thankful that John Turner has such a special Daddy who makes such fun memories with him!

No comments: