Thursday, February 3, 2011

11 and 12 Weeks

I can't believe that I am already hitting the second trimester of this pregnancy!! It is flying by! I am combining weeks 11 and 12 because there is not much to tell at this time in my pregnancy! I go back to the doctor on the 17th. Looking forward to hearing the heartbeat of this precious baby again! Not looking forward to weighing-in at the doctor:-)


11 weeks pregnant


12 weeks pregnant

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 12 weeks

Size of the baby: size of a plum

Weight gain/loss: Will let you know after the 17th-- dreading that weigh-in at the doctor on the 17th

Maternity clothes: not yet... I did go through all of them this week, they were much cuter the first time around

Gender: dying to know!!!! I still think boy, Carlton still thinks girl. Most of our friends say it is a girl.

Movement: none yet

Sleep: seems to be getting a little better because bathroom trips are less often

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and back; energy to work out

Cravings: salty foods, fruits

Symptoms: a little nausea and a little tiredness

Best moment of the weeks: John Turner will now kiss my belly and say, "Hey, there baby. I love you". It is just precious!! He also says that it is a "baby gurl". HA HA!!

No comments: