Thursday, February 10, 2011

13 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: size of a peach
Weight gain/loss: We shall find out next Thursday at Dr. appointment!
Maternity clothes: I am starting to get some of the pants out--they are not as cute the second time around!
Gender: Hopefully we will find out next month!
Movement: none yet
Sleep: It is getting better
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and back; working out as much as I was
Cravings: fruit, salty foods, candy (I was craving a footlong chili cheese dog from Sonic this weekend; Sunday night Carlton got it for me! Carlton laughed at me the whole time I ate it! He wanted to take my picture with it!)
Symptoms: none at all this week; feeling hungry more often maybe
Best moment of the week: we are cleaning out the guest room this weekend while John Turner is away at the Grandparents' house; that means one step closer to having my baby in a big boy room!!

No comments: