Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Surgery

My gall bladder has been giving me trouble for quite a while! After having Judson, it has continually gotten worse. I finally had to go get an ultrasound done a couple of weeks ago. The ultrasound confirmed what I already knew and had been putting off; it needed to be removed. With two boys under the age of 5, it is quite difficult to fit a surgery in your plan! Luckily, my sweet mommy came and took the boys with her for a few days. Then she came back and stayed with the boys for an entire week and took care of me and them. I love that woman to pieces! I was rough for a couple of days right after surgery, but recovered pretty quickly!
 
This is what I had waiting on me when I got home from the hospital! I mean, how could I not feel better with a get well card like this! John Turner's artwork always makes me smile!


No comments: