Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween!

This was the most fun Halloween I have ever had! John Turner is at the BEST age to celebrate Halloween. He told me a long time ago that he wanted to be a fireman for Halloween. I searched and finally found the perfect fireman costume for him. Since Judson has no say in what he will be yet, we made him a little Dalmatian fire dog! They were both absolutely perfect and precious in their costumes!
 
Our celebrating started on the day before Halloween. We dressed up and went downtown to the Candy Crawl Fall Festival. We had such a good time. This is the best picture I got before we left. Judson wasn't feeling his costume at this point!
 
The cutest little fire chief you could ever find! 
 
After we got to the Candy Crawl, Judson warmed up to his costume and they both had a fabulous time! I don't think I could have picked more perfect costumes! I just loved them both in these!!
On Halloween morning, John Turner got dressed up again, and headed to school for trick or treating and a big Halloween party. Judson and I headed to a Halloween party at Kindermusik.

 
 
John Turner decided that he wanted to go on a hayride for Halloween night. Being the fabulous father that he is, Carlton set up a fun hayride for him! All of our family came over and we had a fabulous night full of fun and candy! 








No comments: