Friday, August 10, 2012

Random Pics

This is just a post with random pictures I want to have for my book when I print it this year.

Judson got a new bike for his birthday! He LOVES it! Now he can ride his bike around the neighborhood in the afternoons with big brother.

Judson and I love to take morning walks together. It has been so warm lately that we haven't been able to very often. This was one morning this week when the weather was actual cool and we got to take an extra long walk! I love this sweet angel's smile!!!!!

Judson is a little obsessed with reading books! I literally mean he will sit and have you read books to him for hours on end! His favorites are any of the Brown Bear, Brown Bear series. We have them all and read them all many, many times a day! I do love going into his room and finding him surrounded by books and just being content to sit there and read them by himself! 

Bath time has gotten to be quite fun around here these days! Judson go his first experience with bubbles recently and he had the best time!


All three of my boys enjoying an afternoon ride on the 4-wheeler.

These were taken one afternoon when we were just playing around the house and being silly! These two totally own my heart!



Daddy went out of town for a work weekend at the hunting camp. John Turner decided that we should have a date night. Well, I couldn't think of anything better than a date night with these two boys! John Turner planned the whole date. First, dinner at Chick-fil-a. Then a trip to Pet Smart to look at the animals (my least favorite store ever!!!) Then we headed to Books-a-Million for some new books. 

We ended the night at home with homemade chocolate chip cookies and the movie Bambi.

No comments: