Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day and Judson's Baby Dedication

Mother's Day was extra special for our family this year. We dedicated Judson to the Lord during the worship service at church on Mother's Day. It was an awesome way to celebrate being a mother! Most of our family came to celebrate this special day with us. Carlton and I got to spend some time with our mother's too!

My precious boys with me on Mother's Day! Last year, I was a big preggo lady with a precious 2 year old! I remember thinking last year that I just was so full of love for my babies! I had no idea how full of love my heart would be this Mother's Day with a 3 year old and 9 month old loving on me!

Judson did great during the service. He was wiggling all around trying to see everything that was going on. He also was dying to get that paper in my hand! He was quiet most of the time. He let out a couple of "mommas'! I think that was appropriate for Mother's Day!



After the church service we all went to Weidmans for Sunday brunch. We had reserved the room upstairs so that we could enjoy each other's company and so the kids could play!  It was so nice to sit and enjoy a meal with all of our family!

With his Pop and MeMe

With his Aunt Linda and Uncle Russell

With his GiGi


With his Uncle Chris, HaHa, Carly and Brooks


My sweet and super talented friend, Sarah Beth, made this delicious cake for our celebration! It matched the invitations we sent out.

The cousins!!

With is Gran and Grandpa

Our precious family! We are so lucky to have each other!

And here is my beautiful Momma with me and my sister! We are so very fortunate to have grown up with this lady as our momma! I know that we are the Mommas we are today because of how she raised us! The most precious woman I know!!

Lucky for me, my boys are always really good at spoiling me every day of the year! And of course, they had a special prize for me on Mother's Day. This beautiful necklace just means the world to me! It has our anniversary date on one charm and then the boys' names on the other ones. Such a keepsake!!

And my big boy also made me quite a special little gift at school for Mother's Day! I will treasure it always!!


I just can't imagine any Mother's Day being a special or as great as this one was! We are so blessed!

No comments: