Friday, May 18, 2012

May Day Play Day

HBCDC celebrated the end of this school year with a May Day Play Day! It was such a fun time! I absolutely love being able to attend events like this with John Turner. Luckily, Daddy was off of work and got to attend at well. Of course, brother was there to enjoy all of the fun too!

Here is a picture of John Turner with his two precious teachers from this school year. Cathy and Alicia have made this year an amazing year for John Turner and for me. They  have taught him so many new things and they truly love my baby! We couldn't ask for better teachers! We are both sad to leave these two behind!



We started our fun morning with a yummy snocone. This made his whole day! The boy loves a snocone! 

This sweet group of kids ready to head out to play!



The petting zoo was a big hit with both of my boys!



I had Judson in his stroller up until this point. He was really wanted to get out and touch the animals.



John Turner and some of his sweet friends took a ride on a buggy pulled by a horse! FUN!

 John Turner and his beautiful friend, Juliette. He loves playing with her at school!


John Turner with his love, Harper Anne.

All of the fun wore baby brother out! He had to get in his morning nap!

Fishing for prizes!

John Turner used to be terrified of jumpy houses! Now I can't seem to get him out of one! He loves them! Especially the ones that have slides to exit on!

My  big boy can really throw!

Judson woke up to party some more at the end!

My big boy at his little seat. I am sad that he is growing up so fast! He will be moving upstairs next year for his final year at HBCDC. I can't believe that!! I am so thankful for a everyone at his school that loved him and taught him this year!

No comments: