Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Judson's First Trip to Church

Carlton has been taking John Turner to church by himself every Sunday since Judson has been born. We didn't feel comfortable taking Judson to the church nursery until after he had his two month check-up and shots. Well, he finally got his shots two weeks ago, and this momma was so glad that she could get back to SS and church. I sure was missing all of my precious church friends!


I think John Turner was the happiest of all that momma and baby brother were going to church with him finally!



We took him to our SS class with us for a little while when we got to church. We, of course, wanted to show him off a little. And to be honest, I just wasn't sure if I could leave his sweet self in the nursery yet! After getting a lot of attention and love from all of our SS friends, Carlton took him down and dropped him off at the nursery.





I swear the church service seemed to go on forever that Sunday! HA HA!! Anyway, he was just fine when we picked him up. He had taken his bottle and had taken a long nap! We are all super glad to be back at church as a family of four!

No comments: