Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30-31 Weeks


30 Weeks



31 Weeks


How far along: 31 weeks


Size of baby: head of lettuce


Weight gain: 21 lbs


Maternity clothes: OH YEAH!!


Gender: It's a boy! Judson Taylor Watt


Movement: All of the time! This little boys is way more active than I remember John Turner being!


Sleep: It is getting so hard to get comfortable! Sleeping on my left side all night is not fun!


What I miss: sleeping all night, my pre-baby body!-- I am getting BIG!


Symptoms: pain in my right rib- had the same exact thing with John Turner


Best moment of the week: going through all of John Turner's newborn clothes and other things. I love remembering him in them and then picturing Judson in them!


We are looking forward to a fun weekend at the beach! We decided to sneak off with John Turner for one more big brother trip before Judson arrives~

No comments: