Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crawfish Boil

Carlton and I hosted a crawfish boil for some of our friends and their families. John Turner was so excited when we told him that all of his friends were coming over to his house. He kept saying, "I am so excited that my friends are coming to my house!" He barely even napped the day of the event!



John Turner and his friends weren't so sure about these crawfish when they saw them. Brave litle Wyatt was the only one who would touch one!



The children ran and played and had the best time together! The adults actually go to enjoy a bit of conversation and some yummy food!



You can see the handsome crawfish cooker below! He did an amazing job on them! Some of the best ones I have ever eaten!





We love spending time with this group of people! It is always such a fun time! And the group just keeps growing and growing. We will be adding two more by the end of this year!

No comments: