Monday, May 16, 2011

26-27 weeks


26 weeks



27 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 27 weeks


Size of baby: eggplant


Weight gain: 16 lbs


Maternity clothes: YES!


Gender: It's a boy! Judson Taylor Watt


Movement: Very often and getting very strong!


Sleep: getting to be more and more of a challenge


What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and back!!


Cravings: chips/salsa; fruit


Symptoms: nothing major; a little back pain and rib pain


Best moment of the week: getting the first item with Judson's name on it! It makes it so much more real! Our sweet friends, Aaron and Megan, had a name plaque painted to match his room. I love it!



John Turner decided that each week when I take my picture he should have one made also. He is just the cutest thing ever!!!



No comments: