Wednesday, April 6, 2011

And the baby's name is...

After finding out at our 20 week ultrasound that we are for sure having another boy, we decided it was time to give him a name other than "little brother". We have thought long and hard over this decision. His name will be

JUDSON TAYLOR WATT


We knew that whether this baby was a boy or a girl, we wanted he or she to have a "J" name just like big brother. I have always wanted my children to have names that start with the same letter:-) We decided that we liked the name Judson a couple of months ago. While coming up with middle names, I decided that I wanted him to have the same initials as his big brother. We tried out Taylor and decided that we liked those two names together. So, unlike John Turner there is no family history behind this name! Well, unless you count having the same initials as his big brother! We can't wait to meet baby Judson and see if he looks or acts anything like his big brother. Now I am on to getting some things monogrammed with his precious name!

1 comment:

Jamie Castle said...

I love that sweet name!
My brother, sister and I all have "J" names, and all 4 of my sister's kids do too, so I'm partial. :)