Friday, April 1, 2011

19-20 Weeks


19 weeks




20 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:


How far along: 20 weeks (halfway there!)


Size of baby: size of a mango


Weight gain: 9 lbs


Maternity clothes: Oh, Yes!


Gender: It's a boy! We found out today on the ultrasound that it is for sure a boy! Name to be announced soon!


Movement: Yes, especially at night when I am lying on my right side. Getting stronger and more frequent every day! I love it!


Sleep: I sleep well most nights


What I miss: working out often, sleeping on my stomach


Cravings: fruit(I made a fresh peach cobbler the other night at like 9:00! I had to have it right then! I ate almost the entire thing by myself!) or salty foods


Symptoms: none- I feel great!


Best moment of the week: Seeing this sweet baby at my 20 week ultrasound! Such an amazing and beautiful thing!

No comments: