Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Nativity

I have always wanted to have a beautiful nativity scene to put out for Christmas. I have never bought myself one though. Well, my sweet MIL surprised me with one this year! I LOVE it! It is the Willow Tree collection and it is simply beautiful!
John Turner has been trying his hardest to get some of the pieces from the nativity since the day I put it out! So.......

I ordered him his own nativity set! Isn't it adorable! He LOVES it! His favorite pieces are the baby Jesus, the sheep and the cow. He walks around saying "baa baa" if he has the sheep and "moo moo" if he has the cow. He likes for us to read him the book Christmas in the Manger and help him find the pieces that coordinate with the story. And this is what happens to baby Jesus most of the time....

See why I bought him his own nativity set!!
POOR BABY JESUS!

No comments: