Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Annual Christmas Cookie Baking

We went to my parents' house this week for our annual Christmas cookie baking and decorating. My mom, sister, and I have done this each year at Christmas since my sister and I were little girls. We have decided to carry on this tradition with our children. This year John Turner was able to participate in the cookie cutting. He didn't really care too much for any of it except for eating the cookies once we were finished. Just like a boy!!


The finished product...

My sister and I always made stockings with our names on them every year. This year we just made them with our children's names.


Here is my sweet nephew, Brooks(Baby Books-as John Turner calls him). Next year he will be able to help us with the cookies. It is hard to believe that last year when we made cookies John Turner was this age! Time flies!!

No comments: