Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Toy!

Since John Turner turned 4 months old this week we thought he deserved a new toy! My friend, Christi, had told me about this toy that her little girl, Audrey, had gotten for Christmas. Audrey is only about 1 month older than John Turner. After I saw the pictures of sweet Audrey playing in hers, I had to get John Turner one too! It says that they can start getting in it at 4 months so we tried it yesterday. He had to be propped up with a blanket, but he really seems to enjoy all of the cool toys! I hope this brings many hours of entertainment to our lives! Thanks to Christi for the recommendation!!





2 comments:

The Hill Hangout said...

Both of my girls LOVED their exersaucers. It's a great way to keep them immobile for a few minutes once they start getting around.

David and Megan Creel said...

AWW!! He's so adorable and he looks so grown up!!