Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good Times With Old Friends!

This weekend two of my best friends from college came for a visit! It was so nice to get to spend time with Kelley and Susan(Suzer)-of course it was good to see Brandon and Blair, their husbands, as well! We also got to spend time with Kelley and Brandon's precious little girl, Camilla! We haven't been able to visit with them since the week John Turner was born. I wish I got to see them more often!


Kelley, Amy, and Susan



Kelley, Camilla, Amy, and John Turner



Susan and John Turner

1 comment:

Shea said...

I feel like I'm back at UWA seeing the three of you together. Isn't it great that we still have those college best friends!! I love John Turners new toy. Something else he might love is a "Jump-N-Go". You hang it from the door facing and he can jump and jump and jump. It has music and lights. Most baby stores have these; probably Wal-Mart too. You might have one already! Both of mine loved theirs and they were about 4 months when we tried it. Good to see him growing. He's so cute!!