Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Time is Finally Here!

We just got back from our doctor's appointment. We have exciting news!! I am going to be induced next Wednesday, September 17th! (Unless he decides to come before then)
We will check into the hospital at 5:00 that morning. Hopefully by that afternoon we will be holding our precious baby! We are so happy!
Carlton is going to try to post pics and info to my blog once he is born. Please be patient with him! At least he is going to try!
I can't imagine how this next week is going to feel just waiting for the day to come. I know I am going to come up with a million things that I need to get done before he gets here. I am going to try my best to relax and rest up before his arrival. I know that is what I need to do.
Please keep us in your prayers this week!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your time with Carlton before JT gets here! Ya'll go out on some dates or something! Anything that is just the two of you. :)

Shea said...

CONGRATS, Amy! Just think, one week from today or before you will be holding your precious baby! I'm praying for an easy delivery for you and a healthy baby boy!! Keep us posted.

Melanie said...

Yay! How exciting! I am so happy for you. We will keep you in our prayers this week. I can't wait to see pictures!