Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Growing and Growing!


John Turner's first walk around the neighborhood.


I love my mommy!

New Toys!!


Yesterday we had to take John Turner back to the doctor for a weight check. They wanted to make sure he was back to his birth weight because he had lost a few ounces before he left the hospital. He now weighs 8 lbs. 1 oz. He is growing so fast!! They also checked his collar bone and said it was already starting to heal. We were glad to hear that!
The weather was so nice outside after we got back from the doctor that we decided to take him on his first walk around the neighborhood. He really seemed to enjoy it!
Today is my first day alone with John Turner. My mom has gone back home and Carlton had to go back to work. The day has been great so far! It is hard to do everything all alone! I am learning!

4 comments:

Christi said...

Audrey is 4 weeks old and we just went for our first walk today! You are doing so well!!! You look great!!! Good luck today--- I was worn slap out my first day alone but each day gets easier.

Anonymous said...

he is so cute when can i bring my present by!!!!!!! i miss you at school haha hope you had fun on your walk today

Shea said...

You look great, Amy! I remember the day my mom left after staying the week Lilly was born, I cried and cried! It was like reality hit me square in the face and it starting sinking in that I was responsible for this little life! You seem to be doing so well. You have a beautiful little boy. Enjoy every minute. I can hardly believe that Lilly is 2 1/2 already and Cray will be 1 next month. It flies by.

kelleyandbrandon said...

He looks like he has grown so much from when I saw him in the hospital! I can't wait to see him again!