Sunday, August 31, 2008

College Football Has Finally Arrived!


37 weeks pregnant!


John Turner's jersey!

My niece, Carly, rooting for the Tide!


Yesterday college football finally arrived! Carlton and I have been counting down the days for a while now! Since I am only 3 weeks away from my due date and have already begun dilating we decided that we probably shouldn't make the trip to Atlanta to watch the Tide. We enjoyed it at home with a lot of friends, family, and food! It was a fun day! The best part was watching Bama beat Clemson!! John Turner enjoyed his first Bama game. He was moving and grooving all night!! We can already tell he will be a true Bama fan! We have his Bama jersey waiting for him to wear! We figure by the Georgia game he will be wearing it! ROLL TIDE!!!!

2 comments:

Christi said...

I will have to say that Audrey and JT will not be attending the same college! LOL! Are these photos at your house? I need to see some of those. I want to see how you've decorated that new house of yours. :)

The Burks Family said...

I bet I could find ya'll a better looking jersey in good ole Starkville! :)