Monday, January 20, 2014

Random Catch-up Fun from January

Here is a random catch-up from our January!
 
 
John Turner got some new aviators and he was so excited that we matched! We had to have a picture! 
 
 
I went to check on John Turner one night before I went to bed and here is what I found!

 
We are big fans of Pete the Cat around here!

 
John Turner and I have a Friday night tradition of dinner and then snuggling and watching a movie in my bed! I treasure this time with him so much!

 
This little thing loves to eat pretzels from the mall! He asks to have them at least once a week!

'
 
John Turner's teacher sent me this picture of him during their 100th day of school fun!

 
Doesn't he look 100 days smarter?

 
A rare pic of Gran and Grandpa with all four grandchildren.

 
We spend a beautiful day hiking in the woods one afternoon. We had one of our best afternoons ever!

 

This sweet boy turned two and half in January and he is looking so big!

Carlton and I attended the JA ball in January. It is always a fun night with friends. This year was  Great Gatsby theme.

 
Cousins being silly!

 
Judson is the silliest and funniest little thing!

 
Mexican is the boys favorite spot for dinner! Cheesy rice and chips make them happy!


 
A cold day spent in our pjs playing Disney DVD Bingo!



 
John Turner has really wanted a tea set for a while now. I finally found one that Carlton would agree too. It is Curious George and he adores it! I brought it back from our New Orleans trip. They have had a tea party almost every day since.

 
Cootie Bug champion!

 
Celebrating Gran's Birthday!


No comments: