Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was full of fun for our family. Judson's little preschool class hosted a Thanksgiving lunch for the parents. When they walked in they were dressed in these cute little Indian costumes. They were each given a name to describe their personality. Judson was given  the name "Jolly Judson". That fits him perfectly! These two year olds were beyond precious!



 
That same day I went to pick up John Turner from school and I got another cute little Indian to bring home!


 
We decided to build a tee pee and celebrate being Indians!


 
I teach the two year old class at church on Wednesday nights. I have never in my life taught this age group. But I have just fallen in love with these sweet babies!

 
Judson and I had some alone time while the big boys were hunting so we took some fun pics!








 
Thanksgiving 2013

 

No comments: