Saturday, April 27, 2013

Buddy Ball

John Turner has started his first Buddy Ball season and he is loving it. Here is my little Met! I adore him in this uniform!


 
They got to choose three numbers that they might want to be on their jerseys. We asked him several times what number he wanted to be and he chose the number 3 every time! So, lucky for him it worked out and he got his number!


 
Being silly at the ball field!

 
I have to say that he has really impressed me. He is the youngest one on his team. The other kids are mostly 5 or 6. They do coach pitch and then after a while if you haven't hit then you can use a tee. John Turner has hardly used the tee at all. He has been getting hits from the coach pitching! We are proud of him!



 
I haven't gotten many pictures of him playing yet. I am usually trying to keep Judson off of the field or our of the dugout! He totally thinks he is as big as those boys out there! I am going to try  to get more pictures later. He does run really fast when he gets a hit too. And out on the field he prefers to play in the dirt rather than watch the other batters hit! LOL!!

No comments: