Thursday, March 14, 2013

Update on Judson: 19 months

My sweet little one is almost 20 months old! I just can't believe I am writing that! Here are a few things I want to update on Judson at this age!
 
One of our favorite things to do together is go to Chick fil a for breakfast while John Turner is at school. We have a great time being by ourselves. He loves the playground too!
 
He has decided he likes to color now. And I mean color everything: the walls, the floor, the table!  HAHA!! He also likes to prop his foot up like this to color!

 
He is such a happy little traveler! He never makes a peep in the car! Just so sweet all of the time! I will take him anywhere with me!

 
Here he is getting ready for his date with his friend Charlee Kate! So cute!

 
This boy loves a sandbox! He will stay right here like this for hours!

 
We also love to spend beautiful mornings together at the park! He is getting so good at climbing and doing everything the big boys can do!

 
He is obsessed with Mickey Mouse! He wants to watch it all of the time! And he wants to wear these crazy Mickey Mouse pajamas all of the time too!

 
He enjoys drawing with the sidewalk chalk. Actually, I think he just likes to see how messy he can make himself with it! And yes, he loves to stick out his tongue for pictures!

 
He wants to wear sunglasses all of the time! I caught him reading with them on the other day! Silly Boy!
 
Another favorite thing of his right now is to load up this shopping cart full of cars and babies and blankets and just push it all around! Spends a whole morning doing this sometimes!



 
We just adore everything about this little tater tot! He truly is a joy to have in our family!

No comments: