Sunday, January 20, 2013

John Turnerisms

This little four year old says some of the cutest things these days! He can make me laugh until I cry most days! He has said a few things lately that I want to remember.

On the particular day this picture was taken we were outside playing. I asked him if he was cold. He responded with, "No, Momma! Boys don't get cold! Only girls do!"

One night we were reading our nightly devotion and the story was telling him that one day everyone who has Jesus in their hearts will get to go and live in a special place called heaven. John Turner asked, "How in the world will Jesus be able to carry everyone all the way up to heaven?" He then responded to his own questions with, "Oh, I know! He will probably just borrow Santa's sleigh!"

We were outside one day just watching the birds fly around up in the sky. John Turner said, "Birds are lucky! If they want to talk to Jesus about something they don't have to pray. They can just fly up to heaven and talk to him!"

I love this smart boy! He really is a thinker and I love that about him! He is really growing up so fast!

No comments: