Friday, June 8, 2012

Swim Lessons

My sweet big boy just finished up his week of swim lessons today. He took from Mrs. Liz and Mrs. Tiffany again this year. He did so well this year! I was amazed at what a difference a year makes! Last year he was so scared for me to leave him there. This year he took his shoes off, sat down and put his feet in the pool and said "See ya later, Mommy!" He also cried last year when he had to put his face in the water. Not this year! He was such a brave boy and I am so proud of him!
 John Turner's lessons started at 9:00 each morning and lasted for an hour. The house where he took lessons is a fabulous neighborhood in which to walk. So each morning after we dropped John Turner off, I would load Judson up in the jogging stroller and off we would go for the hour. I have really enjoyed having that hour to walk each morning. I will miss it!


Judson usually naps around 9:00 each morning so he used the hour of walking for his morning nap. It worked out perfectly! 

Here is my big boy in the pool! It was a group class made up of five 3 year old boys. They were precious!



They got to enjoy Popsicles today on their last day. This is the face I got from my crazy boy! 

After his last lesson, he decided that he could use a little Chick-fil-a to celebrate. I thought that sounded great!


And so did baby brother!!


No comments: