Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012

Happy New Year to all! I can't believe that 2011 is over with already! This had to be the fastest a year has ever passed for me! Maybe it had something to do with being so busy with a 3 year old and an infant! 2011 was an incredible year for our family! Welcoming Judson was for sure the highlight of 2011!



We spent New Year's Eve out at our friends, the Hatcher's, house. We had a great big bunch of wild kids running around out there! It was a blast! We ate dinner, shot fireworks and were home and snuggled into bed by 9:00! I can't remember the last time we have actually made it up to midnight! My little "night owls' had a great time!


I

I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be another fantastic year for our family! Some things we have on our calendar for 2012 and are looking forward to are:


--Carlton and I are going to see Jimmy Buffet with our best friends in February! This is a concert we have always said we would attend one day! We are super excited!

--July we will celebrate sweet Judson's 1st birthday


--September we will celebrate our big boy's 4th birthday!! I honestly can't believe I am writing that!



--In November we are taking John Turner to Disney World for the first time! It will also be Carlton's first trip to Disney! I have not been since I was very young. We have already booked it and are counting down the days!





    I can't wait to see what surprises 2012 has in store for us! We look forward to a year of making memories and having fun with our two sweet babies! I sure hope time slows down a little this year though! My babies just need to grow a little bit slower for me!

No comments: