Friday, November 18, 2011

A Thanksgiving Feast

John Turner's classroom had their Thanksgiving party today at school. His teachers had the fabulous idea to have a traditional Thanksgiving feast for their party. We had the best meal!


Here is my turkey ready to head to school for his Thanksgiving feast!


Gran was also in attendance at the feast. Can you tell how excited he was about that?


Here is Mommy trying to attempt to get a picture with my silly turkey!


Brother had a fabulous time at the feast as well. He didn't even get his morning nap today, and he was still as sweet as pie for the entire party! I just love this angel baby!


Some of the cute Thanksgiving artwork JT has made this year.



Here my son is saying "Happy Turkey Day". He only said it about a million times today!


Finally a sweet picture with Mommy!


Posing outside for me after the big feast--but not wanting to because he was ready to go home with Gran for the weekend!


I am so thankful that JT has such loving and caring teachers this year. They love him like their own! I am also thankful that he loves them and is happy to be at school each day. I am also thankful that he has a sweet group of friends in his classroom. I am also thankful that I am a stay at home mom and get to attend these special events with my boy!

No comments: