Thursday, March 3, 2011

15-16 weeks

15 weeks

16 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: size of an apple
Weight gain: 3 pounds
Maternity clothes: I am starting to wear some now; especially the pants; they feel so much better than regular pants!
Gender: It's a boy! (at least we are pretty sure of that; I will have another ultrasound at 20 weeks and we will know for sure then; but I saw something today that makes me pretty sure it is another boy!!!)
Movement: I think I may have felt some flutters when I am lying down, I am sure I will be feeling some major movement soon by the way that baby was moving today during the ultrasound today!!
Sleep: much better most nights
What I miss: nothing much; just sleeping on my back and stomach; working out
Cravings: fruit, jelly beans, salty foods
Symptoms: nothing much at the moment! I am feeling great!
Best moment of the week: Finding out we are having another sweet baby boy!! John Turner will have a best friend for life!!

No comments: