Saturday, October 30, 2010

Costume Day at School

Friday was costume day at John Turner's school. I was wondering just how "Old McDonald" would deal with getting up early and putting on his costume for school. Well, he surprised me! He couldn't wait to put it on and go to school to show his teachers! Here he is before we got in the car to head to school. He had his hat, his boots, his pitchfork and all of his animals. He was ready to go!

This is John Turner's precious class right before they headed out to trick-or-treat at school. They are such a sweet group of children and teachers !


After they trick-or-treated, they had a BIG party with a lot of yummy treats. They also got to have Happy Meals from McDonald's for lunch! I didn't get any pictures when I came back for the party because I forgot my camera:-(

No comments: