Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First Day Of School

This sweet big boy went to school this morning for the first time. He is going to be attending the morning program at our church two days each week. We like that it is at our church and that many of his friends from church are in his class with him. We know that the social interaction and the structure of the day will be great for him since he is about to turn two.

Now, I have known that this day was coming for quite a while. I even worked out his first school day on a day when Carlton was going to be off of work so that I would have moral support for the first drop off! We had to wake him up at 7:30 so that he would have time to get ready and eat breakfast. He is used to sleeping until 8:00 or 8:30 so this was hard for him. Once he got up and had his breakfast he was ready to go! We have been talking about school all month! He was excited all the way there. He kept saying "school" and "see Harper" all the way there. His best friend in the whole world, Harper is in his class.


When we got to school he still seemed very excited and just kept looking for Harper. We got to his classroom and tried to manage a quick goodbye to make it easier on him and me! He cried a little when we kissed him and said goodbye, but we stood outside the door for a while and never heard him cry again once we walked outside the room.


When we went to pick up up his teacher said he had done very well for his first day. She said he enjoyed the painting project they did this morning. She also said sitting on the rug for circle time was the hardest thing for him! HAHA!! I knew that was going to be hard on him! He was super happy when we picked him up, which made me happy too! We decided to take him out on a special lunch date with Mommy and Daddy to celebrate his first day of school!

I honestly can't believe that my baby boy is almost two and is going to school! He is just growing up way too fast on us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to unbutton your sons shirt and quickly stick my hand in his undies and fondle his small and smooth Penis then expose his penis and lay him down and suck him off until I get him to cum then I will lick his chubby bum and stick my finger up in his bum and play with him and eat his bum out.

Anonymous said...

I would love to play with John Turners pubescent penis and suck on his chubby boy penis while he is still in bed. I will love to suck your sexy boy penis until I taste his sweet little boy juice and precum. Hitting my tongue. I will keep his mouth covered while I move his sexy soiled undies to one side and jam my erected cock up inside him and he milks me and I make sure he moans and screams. I will cum up that beautiful round bum of yours and lick your sons sweet and gooey and smelly penis head and suck on your sons testicals

Y Tú Pilin said...

Y El Niño Si Se Encueran El Niño Quiero Aver Que Se Encueren El Niño Y Quiero Mostrale Su Pilin y En El Culo Del Niño