Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day I am reminded of many things in my life for which I am thankful.

I am thankful for our mothers. God blessed Carlton and I both with some amazing mothers! I am thankful that John Turner has these three amazing women as grandmothers! I am thankful for how much they truly love John Turner and how much he truly loves them!

We began our Mother's Day celebration on Wednesday night. This was MeMe Carol's night! We took her to her favorite place to eat, The Crescent City Grill. We love you so much, MeMe!

Saturday night was GiGi's night! We had her over to our house for an afternoon of playing outside and eating dinner with us. We love you so much, GiGi!


Sunday was Gran's day. We took Gran out for lunch and then came back to our house to play outside. We love you so much, Gran!



I am most thankful for all of the blessings and joys of motherhood! I am thankful for my precious, handsome little boy. I am thankful that I get to spend every day with him. I am thankful for the big hugs and kisses that he gives me. I am thankful for his adorable smile, his contagious laughter, his joyous personality, and his sweet spirit! It is truly a blessing to be his mother!

I love you so much, John Turner!!!

No comments: