Friday, April 2, 2010

Dying Easter Eggs!

When I was shopping a week or so ago, I saw the egg dying kits on the Easter aisle in the store. I was amazed at how many different kinds they make these days! Anyway, I wanted the most simple kit I could find for little man this year. I found one that had 5 basic colors and some stickers to make silly faces on your eggs. John Turner loves to find eyes, ears, mouths, etc... so I knew this would be a perfect kit for him!

John Turner "carefully" dipping the eggs in the colors

Pointing out the "blue" one--his most favorite color these days!

I just love his little expression in this one!

Pointing out the mouth

Pointing out the eyes

Adding a silly face to the green egg

John Turner with Daddy

John Turner with Mommy(please excuse the way I look-I had just finished an hour long kickboxing class that had kicked my booty!)

Our silly faced eggs!!

No comments: