Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Heart Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day From The Watt Family!

We had a great Valentine's weekend! Cupid even stopped by our house and left a little prize for John Turner!

He enjoyed all of his prizes! He got some new books, some bubbles, some heart shaped sunglasses, a big cookie, a puppy dog, and best of all some CHOCOLATE!



Mommy loves this little Valentine! He even gave me some extra special kisses and hugs this weekend!



Of course Daddy wasn't left out! He got some special love and attention too!

He got to enjoy the big chocolate heart sucker that Cupid left. He ate over half of it and screamed when I took it away from him! He has a bigger sweet tooth than his Momma!

John Turner is for sure a very special Valentine to me! But his Daddy was my first special Valentine! We had a great weekend! He cooked me a surprise dinner at home on Friday night and gave me some beautiful red tulips! Saturday night we had a babysitter and went on a special dinner date with some friends. He is also sending me to the Ross Bridge Resort next weekend for a spa visit and some shopping! He is just such a sweet and thoughtful man! I am lucky to have two very special Valentines in my life!!


Valentine's Day 2010

No comments: