Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Helping Hands

We have quite a little helper around the house these days! John Turner has such a cute personality! He likes to have everything picked up and put in its place! I just don't know where that personality trait came from! LOL!! If we leave something out he gladly puts it away for us. He just may not put it exactly where it is supposed to go! We have found several "missing" items in his dirty clothes basket and in the trash can!!

Here are a few things he enjoys helping me with around the house each week:

  • He enjoys putting his dirty clothes in his laundry basket before bath each night.

  • He enjoys helping me put up the clean laundry each day.


  • He enjoys helping me put up the groceries each week.

  • He even like to put his dirty diapers in the Diaper Genie! LOL!

Let's hope this little helper continues to like to help and to keep things clean and organized around the house! I'll have to post a picture of his room in a few years and we will see how neat and organized it is!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I love this post. What a wonderful way to capture this stage... I need to run around and get pictures of Audrey doing all that stuff! :)